View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 01:39 AM   #2
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Warriors swingman Stephen Jackson will not play on Saturday because of pain in his left big toe, and he might be done for the season.
Jackson's toe has been bothering him since the 2007 playoffs, when an MRI revealed a fracture (the diagnosis was soon changed to turf toe). "I've learned how to somewhat block it out," Jackson said. "I wanted to wait until the end of the season, but everybody is noticing it's getting worse." He will be examined by the Rockets' team doctor on Friday, at which point we should have some definitive information -- if he is done for the season, Anthony Morrow and Anthony Randolph should be the main beneficiaries.
Mar. 25 - 1:59 am et
Source: Contra Costa Times

I must admit, my GDT mojo is some pretty good stuff haha =] Last time I made a GDT, I got Rip and Sheed injured right before our game against Detroit in addition to Iverson already being out.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote