View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #37
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't say that to suggest he should be fired....I was just trying to rationalize why pRick feels he can act that way with increasing regularity.

People act that way because they think they're awesome and they can do whatever they want, right? For someone in his position, I would think that means "I'm the coach, they need me, I don't need any of this BS and I'm too good for it".

And he isn't too good for it. Doing interviews is part of his job.

(obviously this isn't a big deal in any way....I was just trying to drum up some conversation around these parts. It's freaking dead around here.)

Well Norm is about to have pRC on soon so I guess we will see how he is today. Seems like he was ok when he first got here but now is annoyed at having to deal with interviews.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote