View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:13 AM   #421
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

My cab driver yesterday was some "Global Warming Pawn"

He believes its coming, that its mans fault and as a result the Wine industry in France will collapse within 70 years...because he saw it on some media dramatization.

I kept my mouth shut and didn't debate him in the cab...he's driving, he's in control...I tried my best to divert the conversation to some non-emotional topic.

He blames all people...he brought up France and America as equally bringing down the world, the current economic crisis...but that America was so high on incomes that the fall in America is greater...

I was reminded why I talk politics on a board like this and do my best to keep it out of everyday conversations.

These left wing nuts would be rather amusing if they weren't so sad.

Needless to say, I was thankful that he got me and my family to the airport safely...even if it was a bit chilly outside :-)
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote