View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #28
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I don't know what we need to do, guys, honest. But we certainly need to up our game if we think we are going to compete in the playoffs. This penny-ante shit we are throwing out there right now is going to get our asses tossed in the first round quicker than you can say blueberry pancakes.

I think it's time we look ourselves square in the eyes and decide if we are good enough to belong here. If not, let's just mail in it now and save ourselves the embarrassment.
The season ended for me the minute the trade deadline passed and the Mavs didn't get anything done. This roster is just not good enough.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote