View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #34
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I feel confident in saying I've paid enough attention in Wright to notice differences. Last year when he got a bump and got more playing time he was a breath of fresh air. He was attacking with consistency, showed a nice ability to create for other players and he tried his best on defense. The problem was he didn't seem to look that confident taking jumpers. He had to be wide open to take them.

Now he's getting more comfortable, even taking catch and shoot jumpers. The problem is the range isn't fully there yet. 18-20 feet might be the breaking point right now. I feel pretty good about him inside of that range. He's getting a little better at the corner 3s, but on the wings and dead on is a problem. The thing is he is showing confidence a lot more now. Also, he's STILL holding his own on defense...and bringing productivity on offense, that's rare air you're talking about.

It might be 4 years, but I take him at a discount because maybe 2 years ago is when he really got some time to grow and develop into where he is now. There is still room for him to climb.
After taking a look at his game-by-game stats, March and February to jump out at you. Still, don't expect him to magically develop a 3pt shot. That's something you pretty much just have or you don't.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote