View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #13
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

1. My honeymoon. Cruise to the southern Caribbean...and various other swings through that part of the world as well. Climbing the Dunns River Falls in Jamaica...swimming with hundreds of string rays in Grand Cayman. Visiting ruins in the Yucatan. Snorkeling various sunken ships in Aruba and other places. Jet skiing and boating through the USVI's and BVI's...Just generally loving the laid back good times to be had in the Caribbean.

2. Las Vegas. Went with a guy whose father gambles tens of thousands. Lavish suites...the most expensive steak houses, limo rides everywhere we went...the works. Crazy 4 days. But any swing through Vegas is a good time, even if I'm slumming it downtown at Binions.

3(a). Spent a week in NYC in July of 2001. The timing created a very special memory, you can imagine, having visited the WTC exactly 60 days before... But the culture in the city is amazing. Walking around Queens and Brooklyn and places like that...seeing the way the people are and just the different way things are there...it was pretty cool. Wouldn't want to live there, as they say.

3(b). Any random camping trip in my adolescence to one of many lakes in northern Arizona. Hunting and fishing with my Dad and Grandpa...good times.