View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #33
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, this cop is a douchebag...

But, I wanted to thank the officer that pulled me over going 75 in a 65 a year ago almost to the very day. I was driving to see my dying brother for the last time. He asked me why I was driving at that speed.. I told him the truth, and he kindly sent me on my way giving me his condolonces and asking me to be careful.

I'd like to thank the officer that pulled me over on the same stretch of I20 while coming home from my brother's funeral..once again, I was going about 75 in a 65. Few people have ever made a better first impression on me than that officer. He was tremendously respectful and seemed even saddened..

And yeah, I'd like to thank the officer that pulled me over going 75 in a 45 on my way home one night from Dallas..at about 3:30 in the morning. He let me off without a ticket.. asked me where I was going so fast at that time.. told him I was going home to get an hour of sleep before going to work. He shook his head and went back to his car letting me go without as much as a warning. Fortunately, I had gone to high school with the guy. He truly was/is a douchebag, but I liked him quite a bit that night..err, morning.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote