View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #46
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I work for the navarro county sheriffs dept. If you are ever in that situation refuse the search. Or did he argue he had PC? If so thats probably actionable because thats not pc.

I understand why people feel this way about cops, Ill be perfectly honest i know some cops here who are utterly worthless human beings and some who have arrested people for stuff they have no business being arrested for. That said there are quite a few cops who really are good people and who really do a good job doing what they are supposed to do.

I have a friend who has done this successfuly twice. The cop asked him to step out so he could search his vehicle and he stepped out of the car, locked the door, and said, "you aren't searching anything." It didn't speed anything up though. Both times the cop argued with him for over 15-30 minutes trying to convince him to let him search the vehicle (he had weed btw).

Anyway. I think we can add not only race to the equation but also the fact that it was a black man with a nice car, and better than what the officer himself might be able to afford.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote