Thread: Music Buffs
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 07:12 AM   #30
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

I thought I might share with you quite an event that happen this summer, I hosted my high schools 40 class reunion in downtown Greenville, SC. As I have mentioned I attended three years of high school in England at Lakenheath. We had over 100 attend and virtually all 50 states were represented and one lady who had married a Bristish doctor flew in from London.

One of the big events was the reuniting of our high school band the 4 Demensions. We played at a local Pub and have to say we were quite a hit (for only having 30 minutes to rehearse, or should I say pick out songs). Here is a sample of the some the songs we played back then and then jammed together again 40 years later. I have attached some pictures just to show this really happened.

These songs are a bit older but hey it was what we had at the time, and our parents sure did not like it. LINK TO albys JUKEBOX

Johnny B Goode by Chuck Berry
Steppin' Out by Paul Revere & The Raiders
Gloria by The Shadows Of Knight
Heatwave by Martha & The Vandellas
Sloop John B by The Beach Boys

The lady singing back up is my bride (we attended high school together)

Here I am best guitar face and all.

Last edited by left texas; 03-29-2009 at 07:18 AM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote