View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 08:15 AM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Official GDT: Mavs @ Cavs 3/29/09 | 12:00 CDT

Soo seems like people are shying away from this or maybe no one has had the time to start it, but I doubt that. Well I started the Lakers one and it almost worked for us. I started a tough one early in the year too and we lost that. Soo I am 0-2, but I am confident in myself and soo I say GO Mavs and I think we can win this : )

WE mite have to see more Hollins today because he can go out and contest Zs shot and get back. But Idk if he can hold Z down low.

Jet and Dirk can step it up and Wright needs to do his best against LBJ. I am a little worried about Mo, but nothing like Smith in Denver and if Jet has a good game that should negate MO. If Dirk and Jet both have good games we should win this because I think Wright can actually makes things tough for LBJ. Having Kidd back will help too : )

Thats all my peeps : )

GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote