View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:50 AM   #82
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Pardon me...but perhaps this thread and this board is also in response to the many broadcast discussions going on.

They've hit this topic and racism hard on-air and my reaction was and is perhaps more to the vast number of callers who are throwing out the race card.

Perhaps I should give a variety of posters on this board the benefit of the doubt as I am asking others to give the police. For that I apologize to my esteemed non-judgemental posters from this page.

Again, my irritation is predominately with some of the folks who are calling in the various sports talk radio and using the race card.

I don't believe I directed any of my post to any specific individuals on this board, if I did...I give you my fullest appologies.

I should no better...there is not one single racist on this board and that is what makes this such a great place to have an open discussion about race.

Thank you, enjoy lunch!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote