Thread: 24 Day 7
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 01:47 PM   #68
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw last nights episode. It was good, and the next looks really promising.... but I have a problem with it.

You can't kill Jack Bauer. So whenever they get offered the "antidote" by that crazy Starkwood old man and get it to cure Jack I hope it is indeed Bauer that ends his miserable existence.

You also can't keep Jack Bauer out of the action. That is why people watch this show. You have given us Almeida as a bit player to keep us quasi-satisfied.... but that's not gonna last long.

I'm guessing that the reason Jack wasn't with the initial group is that he is going to have to be the one to go in and kill all the baddies and save Larry Moss.