Thread: Music Buffs
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 05:10 PM   #37
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

This is a pretty cool thread...I'll go through some of my music taste over the years, needless to say it has changed with the times, but what I listened to in the mid to late 80's is what brings back the best of memories.

I've gone from Abba, to Kiss, to Styx, to Queensryche, to RUN DMC and Whodini...followed up by a ton of 80's Metal bands...then onto Alternative Christian bands and finally to Country & Western.

I'll be ready to have a blast on the 18th of April with Jimmy Buffett...perhaps simple music, but truly a great time to get together, drink too much, eat too much and just relax and enjoy being together while we escape from reality.

I'm nowhere near a pro when it comes to music, but sharing the music that I've enjoyed over the years and discovering what others enjoy is always something that I enjoy doing.

Again, great topic and cool thread!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote