View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 07:44 PM   #58
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Dirk was snatching those offensive boards. And he was showing a few Kevin McHalesque moves in the post.

I think he could develop a decent post game if he would use a few moves like he did in that first quarter. He did a nice up and under move off the glass. He had a nice step through for a layup. He crashed the glass to get a layup.

And personally if he is 10 feet and in, then he should turn and shoot towards the bucket more often than not. I love his one foot fadeaway but that move is a lot more deadly in space. Turn your body, protect the ball (make them go through your body to get ball) and then power it up.
Yee but who was guarding him??

Put it simply, Dirk has no post up game.

GREAT game by the Mavs

** I just feel like i should point out again how stupid Bass is with the ball. He actually looks like a bass out of water when he gets the ball and has no idea what to do unless hes wide open.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote