View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 07:50 PM   #2862
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so today I saw a very fresh dead body in person. We were playing disc golf and upon coming back to the parking lot which was shared with a tennis court, we saw a lady slumped over in her car and we thought she was sleeping but looked really awkward and uncomfortable. Curiosity got us and I set off my car alarm to see if it would wake her or make her move. Nothing, no movement. It was so odd, so we looked closer in the driver side door and she wasn't breathing and her eyes were wide open and it looked like a stab wound on her chest with some blood. We called 911 and some people playing tennis came over and said they never noticed or heard anything. The cops, detectives etc came and got reports from some of us and later said it was a single self inflicted gunshot to the chest and there was a small handgun in the car and she was clutching a stuffed animal. It happened in Carrollton between 4:45 and 5:30pm today in a nice area so we were really surprised and freaked out. Should be in the news sooner or later. NUTS!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote