View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #127
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Not totally off topic from the thread......is it?

I feel he had poor judgment, too strict of an adherence to the rule, and maybe he was racist too

Today I dropped my sister off at UT. The guy at the university entrance booth told me to make a U-turn and drop her off near the booth.

I literally drove about 15-20 feet, made a U-turn, and dropped her off. Then I noticed he was writing my license plate number down. After dropping the sis off, I pulled up and he put up a sign for me to stop.

He told me that I did not drop my sister off where he had told me, which was literally 10 feet away from where I dropped my sister off, and was going to write me a $25 ticket that would be sent to me in the mail.

WTF!

I complained like any normal person would do about this fool's idiocy. I told him I was going to appeal the ticket if one came in the mail.

At 2:00pm I'm gonna have to go pick up my sister again. I'll probably drive by the exact same booth with the exact same jerk. What should I say?

Let the people speak!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 04-02-2009 at 11:44 AM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote