View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #38
joemoeschmoe

joemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to all

Some good counterpoints to my agruments. I still think that, despite OK numbers in one game (GSW), when he played recently, he played poorly. Putting up a bad shot is still a bad shot even if you make it. Against GSW some of the bad shots went in so his numbers looked good.

I do agree that its likely he tries to score like crazy because he doesn't get on the court often. However, that doesn't excuse it.

We did play him all but one game in October and he had a few good ones, but overall still made a good amount of bonehead moves. These last 3 games his bonehead moves per minute went up IMO. However, I'd rather see Green than Stack or George most of the time.

Its great that he's working hard. Eventually I imagine it'll click and he'll be a consistent contributor without being a black hole on offense.

I still contend that he shouldn't play the rest of the season (or post-season) in non-garbage minutes.

Last edited by joemoeschmoe; 04-03-2009 at 01:56 PM.
joemoeschmoe is offline   Reply With Quote