View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #41
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
The Lakers are setting themselves up just like the 06-07 Mavs by being over confident, I might be the only Mavs fan that's not scared of the Lakers, the Lakers don't jump on teams with there defense like the Celtics do, they can't hold be leads because they get bored with it and nobody knows how andrew bynum is gonna be when he comes back.

I'm not saying the Mavs are gonna beat the Lakers in the playoffs but we a smart Coach in Rick Carlisle who is very good with match up's and didn't give his defensive schemes away in the season, were gonna have alot of defenders to throw at Kobe in Howard(if he's not hurt) Wright, Singelton and Jason Kidd, remember Josh has not played in any of the games when we played the Lakers this season and the Lakers only beat us by 7 point every game.

As for the Lakers and Jazz game if the Lakers do decided to throw the game they would still be the Jazz because the Jazz just suck on the road, I would like to play the Denver Thuggets in the playoffs or the Blazers but the odds of us playing the Blazers are slim.
You would rather play the Nuggets (who swpt the Mavs) than a Giniboli less Spurs team that has lost lots of games at home this year?
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote