View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:06 PM   #55
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Shaq would help keep Dirk, Kidd and Terry here in Dallas. Shaq is a shell of what he was but a shell of what he was is better than 75 to 80% of all centers in the nba. Look at his shooting %. If you double Shaq, then he can kick it to Dirk or Terry and teams can't double all three of those guys. Terry and Dirk has needed a center for years or a post player and Kidd has needed one for years. I am not taking anything away from Damp because maybe teams would score a 120 on us a night with out him and Howard but we have not had any post play.

Chandler would also fit Kidd and if i was Paul i would tell his front office no, Chandler must stay. We would need a fairy good back up with Shaq being injury prone and older now but this is worth a shot. This would make us have an inside/outside game and when is the last time the Mavs ever had an inside game? It takes away from Dirk and Terry not having an inside game. I hope we get him, or them or a good inside man.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote