View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #63
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

The question to me seems to be is what Josh Howard is here to stay. If it is the Josh of the last week and that time of with an injury really helped him see what he needs to do to be a better person, player, and teammate then I think we try and keep him, target a SG with our MLE. Make the Shaq for Damp/Stack trade. Posibbly trade money and picks in the draft to move up and get a PG to develop. I think with Shaq/Dirk/Kidd/Howard/Terry team you get those vet minimmum signings that all the other contenders seem to get. We need to put priority I feel in keeping Singleton and Green. I would be open to a sign and Trade with Bass because I feel him and Singleton are to similar and I think Singleton has more upside with his shooting range and athleticism.