View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #10
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
And i see there also 2 offensivfouls from Paul called the other way for 5 points and Paul playing with 4 fouls in the crunchtime.

The other game it was this 3 reversed BS-Calls. Damn i hate that league and that how the league makes players normal being "just" a star to superstar. Yiu cant touch him and he comes away with kind of everything.
Now wait now. I think the league does try to make players look better than they really are but Paul is the real deal. Definition of a superstar. He has no weaknesses in his game at all. Other than flopping but I wouldn't consider it a weakness since it helps his team more than it hurts.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote