View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 05:39 AM   #1
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official Last Game Of The Regular Season Game Day Thread Rockets/Mavericks 7:00 CDT

Ninth consecutive 50 game win season on the line. Will we play SA, Den, or Houston in the playoffs? Tonight we find out all the answers.

I am man enough to take the backlash if we lose, but I do know one thing, we are not playing LA in the first round.

Go Mavs!!

link
If Dal wins and SA wins - Dal is 6 and plays #3 SA
If Dal wins and SA loses- Dal is 7 and plays #2 Den
If Dal loses and Den wins - Dal is 7 and plays #2 Den
If Dal loses and Den loses- Dal is 7 and plays #2 Hou

I think that looks like the simplest breakdown.''

It's simple for the Mavs -- but rather odd for the Rockets, who visit the AAC on Wednesday night with, as Followill notes, "Houston has a chance to be anywhere from the No. 2 team to the No. 5 team. It's crazy.''
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote