Thread: Tax Tea Party
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:58 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I attended the Houston Tea Party at Jones Plaza this afternoon, carrying a pretty good sign that I made at the last minute, saying: 'US Tax Dollars for Roads, Prisons, and the Might of the Great Republic's Armed Forces ONLY!', and that also featured a picture of Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes) peeing on a picture of Obama bowing to his Saudi Arabian King. Subsequently, I was quite pleased to have received many, many complimentary comments from other event goers on my unprofessionally executed sloganeering/art project ... (I'd post a pic of my sign now, but I can't because I don't have one on my camera, and the thing is actually still left in the trunk of an acquaintance of mine's automobile at the moment)

Last edited by Evilmav2; 04-15-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote