Thread: Tax Tea Party
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 09:56 AM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

So I enjoyed watching the tea party from the comfort of my catch...and in full HD!!!

My son actually picked up some friends and went out to the Rockwall Tea Party...he said over 2,000 people were there.

Nice to see that the people still have a voice in America...now the people need to put actions behind the words/statements...the actions will be in 2010. Obviously CA will never vote Pelosi out, the only way to get her and others out is to vote the majority back to the Republicans.

If people truly want change, then get the Elite Leftist Zealots OUT!!!

Be careful though...the Elite Leftist Media will do its best to drown out the voices of Americans, to dismiss them to tear them down mentally and emotionally. It's time for America to perservere and not allow the Elite Leftist Media to manipulate them as they have over the past Decade...
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote