View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 11:17 AM   #22
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

This needs to end. For weeks you all have been fighting over Carter, Hutch, the Cowboys' situation and accomplishing nothing but making each other angry. I'm sorry you are all disappointed with the way the Cowboys' season is going. But, is it worth? Ask yourselves, is it worth it?

Don't get me wrong. I think the world of each and every one of you, but you all need a smack upside the head. It's time to agree to disagree and move on. Don't you think?

Please, do me a favor and talk about basketball. This season is awesome. The Mavs look great (and are playing well, too, LOL). Teams that were expected to be outstanding are struggling and teams that were expected to struggle are winning against them. Can we talk about that instead? Can we please talk about something else before everybody packs up their toys and goes home?

I'm sorry for lecturing you all, but somebody had to do it.

Peace friends! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote