View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 10:07 AM   #148
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Last night was pretty busy...

Between flipping from CNN to FoxNEWS and back for the Tea Party coverage...updates on the Ranger channel...and then DVR rewind of the Mavs game...all of which was GREAT STUFF to watch!!!

Nice to see the Mavs get to 50 wins for the 9th season in a row...sad to see that the Mavs are the only team with such a record and to not only not have multiple titles, but they don't even have one...even more proof that Stern is standing in the way of Greatness for Dallas...but like most, I keep watching.

As for the Rangers, I missed Nellie's Grand Slam, but watched live when he almost got his second. 5 HR's in 9 games...is this truly a breakout year for him? Also got to see Kinsler's Triple...Ian is perhaps MR. Ranger!!!

This Ranger team is reminding me of the Stars before they won the cup...some pretty key players in place, one final developmental year...then bam 2010...That is the Rangers YEAR!!!

As for the Tea Party...good stuff, great to see people voicing in a peaceful way...class and dignity. Too bad the Elite Left is as biased as they are, they had some good stories to report, but they chose to make a mockery of American Citizens.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote