Thread: Tax Tea Party
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #13
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
The ONE thing that i would like to see is a drastic simplification of the tax system. I mean drastic. A straight graduated scale with basically no deductions other than the number of people that income is supporting. Period. (A pipe dream, I know... but I think still reasonable to wish for. On the other hand I think the generalized whine-fest over taxes every year is pathetic.)
I noticed something... most of the crap I was looking at for deductions doesn't even apply for the rich. I have a funny feeling that their taxes are VERY easy to do because they don't deduct anything. Basically, report all assets and click send.

There's something ironic and wrong about that.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote