Thread: Tax Tea Party
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 11:15 AM   #11
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Sometimes, one has to WORK...and I was a bit late getting out of the office last night.
Except you mentioned in post #19 that you'd be protesting on your lunch hour after I accused your ilk of being "lazy hippies who protest instead of work" - I guess the Revolution will have to be planned around your work schedule, huh?

(John Adams just rolled over in his grave...)

Quote:
Besides, I had some basketball to watch...at least 2nd half when I got home...not to mention catching a bit of the Rangers game...
If watching a game on TV is more important than protesting a corrupt government, then why did you start this thread and prattle on about the importance of protesting when all you really want to do is sit back and be entertained while the government handles up on all the hard work???

Get outta here with that trash - people with your mentality are exactly why these crooks get away with whatever they want to in the first place!

Quote:
Not to mention, do you REALLY want me out in public voicing my opinion?
I don't care what you do, but statements like this make you a hypocrite of the worst kind...

(but I doubt you'll stop talking the talk, even though you obviously have ZERO interest in walking the walk...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote