Thread: Tax Tea Party
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #18
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

UD...a bit sensitive aren't you...

I was there in spirit and through other means!!!

I take action at the voting booth and through message boards...heck I only heard about this a couple of days ago through Facebook...I'll keep an eye out for more grassroots actions and do my best to schedule some time to participate in greater force...

As a it is...word got to me, then to my son...who did attend, as well as some friends of his. Nice to see 18 year olds participate in a peaceful protest...thus I feel as though, I participated in the best capacity that I could.

I also manged to link up with others via Facebook and chat on various issues, both learnign and teaching a few things regarding our values and the mixed up direction of our current administration.

Now my conservative arse is getting ready for a long awaited ESCAPE!!!

That's right, I'll be haning out with about as liberal of a beach bum as we can find...and I'll have a blast doing it. Saturday, tailgating at PHP for Margaritaville!!!

Who says that people can't put political ideology aside to simply kick back and enjoy God's great creations!!!

"The Weather is here, wish you were beautiful"
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote