Thread: Tax Tea Party
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #20
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
In other words, you weren't there.
Thanks to me spreading the word, I know of about 20 people who attended...so no I personally wasn't there, but family and friends did attend who had no idea this was going prior to my efforts in spreading the word.

I would imagine I wasn't the only one detained by work...with upwards of 800 cities participating and some Hundreds of Thousands who showed up, this was a major event.

For the left to dismiss it...well let's just say, I hope they take us for granted. It would help us come the 2010 elections!!!

Here's an objective view/observation:

Is this a rallying cry that will gain momentum moving forward, or is it the sound of a movement that is on its last leg?

None of us know...only time will tell.

We do know that Americans are angry with the current direction of the Government...are they angry enough to do something about it?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote