Thread: Tax Tea Party
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #32
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Arne,

Nice vidoe clip...

For the most part I like what Ron Paul has to say, but I do have one huge conflict/disagreement.

He believes that all the troops should come home and that we can cut spending by keeping them home.

This is something that I disagree...I believe that our troops abroad is a valuable assett in protecting our liberties domestically.
USA the empire.... seriously, did you know that the USA still keeps 50,000 troops in Germany and 30,000 in Japan? It's funny that that's allowed whereas if too many mexicans gather up in front of Home Depot I'm sure there'll be an uproar.