Thread: Tax Tea Party
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 05:17 PM   #33
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
USA the empire.... seriously, did you know that the USA still keeps 50,000 troops in Germany and 30,000 in Japan? It's funny that that's allowed whereas if too many mexicans gather up in front of Home Depot I'm sure there'll be an uproar.
Gee, let me see... being as I was stationed in Germany, in Bamberg...perhaps I am aware of the military presence we have throughout the globe?

I simply stated that I disagree with Ron Paul's view of having troops located throughout the globe. I happen to support having soldiers located outside the USA. I support the liberation of Iraq and Afghanistan. I support the war on Terror.

What's your point about "Mexians gather up in front of Home Depot"? Call me ignorant, but I have no clue what point you are trying to make? - if anything your statement boarders on some type of racist comment...but I would rather ask you directly, what you meant by your statement?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote