View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 08:45 AM   #20
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I guess I was more referring to the comparison at hand, with Mr. Jules. I'm talking actual musicians, not pop princesses and junk rappers (although some are good). Point being, if they were talented enough, they'd have a CD. Even small time Indie bands/artists usually have a CD.
Anyone can buy studio time and make a CD. You don't need talent. You need dollars.

There is plenty of talent out there that has never been discovered and I bet there are plenty of people who can sing that aren't actual "musicians".

The correlation you are making is absurd.

And if everyone who is talented already has a CD, then there would never be any new CD's...because the talented people already have them.

It was a ridiculous statement, and you should just admit it.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-23-2009 at 09:25 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote