View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 10:10 AM   #347
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpduke View Post
Here's my take on Dirk from the perspective of a Spurs fan. I think he is a great player. He has a shot that is almost impossible to block and it seems like he makes almost all of them (2006). However, his toughness is questionable. Blown lead in the 06 Finals, 1st round loss in 07, allowing West to get up in his face and doing nothing about it, lack of defense. These things add up. We are talking all time greats and in most cases the all time greats have rings to go with their other accolades.
Here's my take on you from the perspective of a person with a functioning brain. I think you are a moron. I question whether you watch basketball year-round, or if you are just one of the litany of Spurs fans who each April hop onto the bandwagon and start running their mouths to Mavs and Rockets fans alike about the Spurs' multiple championships. I wonder if you realize how little the folks of this message board -- both the Mavs fans and non -- care what you have to say about Dirk's toughness. Lastly, I'm humored by your assertion that "in most cases" the all time greats have a ring. But, then again, the assertion is not surprising given the aforementioned likelihood that your interest in basketball spans only the couple months of the year where you can make a post-game trip to the HIV-infested Riverwalk and enjoy a watered down peach margarita in celebration of another Spurs' postseason victory.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote