View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #31
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
You're a fool if you think that people won't take your past opinions into account when making judgments upon your new ones.

If someone were to ask me before this thread as made "Who doesn't like Adam Lambert" I would have guessed you right away. It's especially suspicious when you say you are looking for a "performer" and that's what he is good at.
We are both entitled to our own opinion...again, I prefer Allison.

From past shows, I liked Daughtry, Cook...there's another guy that I can't remember Bo Bice or something like that.

I was also a big fan of Mandissa!!! She was great performing some old songs by Heart!!!

Now I didn't start watching until Season 4...to me this year is the worst out of season 4-8...but hey, it's just an opinion.

To me Adam is someone I would vote for as a way to promote 'Votefortheworst' - nothing specific, I just don't like hearing or seeing the guy.

... Good luck with the rest of the season...
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote