View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:10 AM   #32
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure how anyone can actually find fault in the way that Carlisle has been handling his bench or his starters. The only criticism I can find with him is that he hasn't found a way to get the team to consistently bring it.

His handling of Green is perfect, green continues to be brain-dead when he gets in the game. He's had hollins out there when he can make a positive impact and the kids responded. I've seen hollins go in and get absolutely schooled.

RC puts 'em in and watches 'em close. They play well, they stay in, they bone-head-it-up or don't bring the energy that a bench guy has too, he sits 'em. It seems pretty simple, but I expect much harder to do.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote