View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #38
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Shaq starting, with Hollins coming off the bench. Drool.
This...

Like bobatundi said a few posts back - Damp is expendable and could probably fetch us a more-than-solid starter with his contract... If Damp is out, I'd love to have Shaq banging around in the paint (even Old Shaq works if Hollins can show more consistency...)

I'm still pretty high on trying to get Chandler this summer, but I've seen the same energy/athleticism out of Hollins, so Shaq might be a better change-up guy... Bass also becomes expendable if Hollins could consistently produce around the same level he did in Game 4...

But then again - if I've learned anything about this Mavs team, it's that you should never judge/pay your centers based on how they produce against the San Antonio Spurs in the playoffs!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote