View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #12
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Not.

Because last I checked, rotations became even smaller in the playoffs. We aren't going to put a non-rotation player into our playoff rotation.

And how do the Nuggets "not have an answer" for Green. Its not like he's exactly lit them up this year. Hell, I'm not sure he's played in but one or two of the games...
Ok The last time I checked Hollins wasn't part of the "rotation" and he's getting minutes now explain that then, go back and look at the box scores and see how many points Green had then man....you can't sit up here and tell me that it we get past the Spurs and play Denver that Carlisle is not gonna try Green in the series, Carlisle did the same thing with Tayshaun Prince when he was with the Pistons...Prince didn't play at all during he season and then played alot in the Playoffs.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote