View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 11:03 AM   #125
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I don't know what TNT was showing last night, but KTXA had a shot of Josh walking into the tunnel to the locker room last night after the handshakes and whatnot, and that dude was smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen. I am comforted by how he seems to be very genuinely enjoying himself.
It's shocking isn't it. A completely different player that's playing banged up. Where in all that is holy have josh/dampier been.

Dampier stunned me with his energy...we have NEVER seen that, that I can recall. Maybe it's jkiddo/rc showing him that if he works hard, he'll get the ball. Just wonder where that monster has been the last 5 years...

Josh...well josh must have been hung-over since 06 is all I can think of. To have a guy who is so pivotal, messing around like he has the last two years can drive you crazy.

I expect if the littlelest napoleon had been gone after GS, we'd have been much better off.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote