Thread: Kidd Talk
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:43 AM   #61
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl View Post
You know the funny thing is all of dallas and you guys have talked bad about Kidd and the trade and how you want Devin and you hate Kidd and it was a bad trade, now that he got us in the playoffs this has changed you all want him to stay. What is wrong with you people. Devin didnot get his team to the playoffs and he didn't get us out of the first round now that Kidd did now you like him I don't blame him if he goes, Dallas fans or fly by night and go only with the good when it gets bad you bail. I love this team win or lose and I stick with whoevery they pick up because I think they no what they are doing even if we have to lose some guys we love. Wake up and smell the roses and be a fan and maybe Kidd will feel more wanted.
I don't know where you were... but we kind of made it to the finals in 2006. Harris was a huge reason for that.

Anyway, I'm proud of Kidd in these playoffs. He's got more fight left in him than I would have ever given him credit for without seeing it with my own eyes. I don't buy into Simmons pity theory (I wish...) since Kobe's always been about winning and Lebron's playing like he needs to prove something (and I guess he does). The thing that concerns me the most is, once Lebron receives his MVP trophy... how much more motivated will that make him? Will he take it to another level? Is that possible?
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote