Thread: The Swine Flu
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:31 AM   #23
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I certainly know for a fact that i am in way qualified to judge the appropriate response to this disease.

I also know that by the time it is obvious to the joe-blow on the street (such as myself) that something drastic needs to be done it will be waaaaay too late.

And finally, I ALSO know that if a big drastic, intrusive, program actually succeeds in limiting the spread of this disease (ie is a success) then people will gripe about about the over-reaction <<<"see, nothing happened... we did all that crap for NOTHING... sheesh....">>

like i said, I am in no position to judge the appropriate response... so I will defer to the CDC etc... and hope that the people that DO have training and information relevant to this aren't doing a crappy job. <fingers crossed>
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote