Thread: Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:38 PM   #18
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
Whatever you say man......Why hasn't Kobe signed a contract extension yet man tell me?..it's funny how people in this forum are quick to jump me whenever I say something.
You can say whatever you want my mann, but its almost 100% for sure that Kobe will not leave the Lakers. They have gotten him the help he wants, and especially if they Push for a decent pg this summer. There is no way he leaves. Where better can he go???

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote