View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 05:42 PM   #660
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
You've mistaken what I'm talking about. I'm talking about your average black male that calls in to TheTicket, ESPN radio, or The Fan talking about how Dirk isn't a star and really isn't that good..

It's something that we hear all the time in the metroplex. Obviously, the fans around the league don't have the same respect for the man that the coaches and players do...
It's way worse in DFW for sure, but I hear the exact same stuff down here on the radio, too. It's a real indictment of those folks' understanding of the game.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote