View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 08:52 AM   #91
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
ok americans, i will tell you what is differnce in europe and american basketball fans.

Europe basketball fans belive in their favourite team in the end..
here i can read that lot of users say that nuggets is better and blabla. Sorry guys, but i belive in the end.

for example my home team in europe tu/rock won permi ural great. Nobody belived in it.
my home team budget was 1 million dollar and peri ural great had over 10 million..

Teamwork is that what matters in basketball and fans who love and support their team in good and bad and belive they can win every game..

Mybe i'm to optimistic, but i never think about losing a game before it starts...

So, peace to everybody and greetings from europe!

GO MAVS!!!

Oh, how I would love to pick on your English. But your points are good too much!
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote