View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #8
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Enough is enough...take it to Denver with full physical force.

I'm not talking about injuring anyone, but I am talking about being extremely physical.

If the refs call fouls against Dallas, then so be it...I would love to see EVERYONE on the Mavs FOUL OUT!!! Make sure that the level of officiating is so horrible that it forces the NBA to stop!!!

Heck, I think the fans should jump into the action when the games come back to Dallas.

BOOOO the officials and anytime anyone from the NBA office is seen, launch the verbal booing!!! If I recall, back in the old days, when a play was being performed and the performance was horrible, the audience would throw rotten food at the actors on the stage. So, use the rotten food from the arena and throw it at the refs!!!

Again...NO FIGHTS...but make a huge statement!!!

Force the NBA to either CALL the fouls...or kick the Mavs out of the league...it doesn't matter!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote