View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:28 PM   #16
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I think the mavs should massively re-tool their roster before game two if they want to make any meaningful adjustment.

I think the disparity in fouls called and free throws attempted stems more from a great disparity in athleticism than any other factor. When Nene is running down the middle of a wide open lane, and most of the mavericks team is diving out of his way, it's hard for the mavs to commit any kind of foul that isn't a ticky tack foul....

....conversely, when 5 or 6 nuggests seemingly converge upon dirk instantaneously and on all sides of him, things tend to get pretty physical because they are in good position not because there beating upon him vigoursly....

that is, fouls are more related to footwork than physicality.

also, any [colorful expletive deleted] nugget troll who may be inclined to agree with me should first shove his head in an oven and turn the gas up really, really high.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-04-2009 at 03:32 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote