View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 07:38 PM   #43
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Good post.

I agree. The Mavs can't stand around and cry about it to the refs the whole game. Just be as physical as possible but play smart. Make the refs and the NBA look bad. If the refs call the fouls, so be it. I'd rather the Mavs be the more physical team since they are not as talented as Denver.

No crappy touch fouls though.
I really can't understand why everyone thinks we will be allowed to get "Physical". They were calling touch fouls and phantom fouls out there. What do you think is gunna happen if we start playing physical? Guys are gunna start fouling out. The refs simply aren't gunna let us play that style. And I don't even think that style favors us to be honest.