View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #7
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Wow. TnT..I don't hate the show but Chubbs, CWebb, Kenny can be such delta bravos. Ernie I am fine with. I remember when CWebb got abused by Dirk several times.

Good god, the pressure Dirk must feel being by far the best white player in a league of nearly all black guys and being constantly called soft and weak. Constantly being called out when you are already singled out, on the only station that is airing basketball on a national platform no less haha. Knowing that your team would lay the biggest egg for a few games if you fought someone and got suspended... MAn I wish him and the rest of the guys the best tonight, I truly hope he goes off and Kmart can't stand it and flagrant fouls, gets ejected and suspended.
you're the 2nd motherf***er who's made this a matter of race in this thread

what the hell? you delta bravo.