View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 06:33 AM   #37
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Mediocre defense and 5 minutes of 4th quarter collapse, combined with Denver's crowd and our awful transition defense, and we lose by double figures.

I think things are different is A, we're at home, and B) we have Josh. But I don't know.

It was disappointing to see the turnovers, bad shots and lack of rebounds at the start of the 4th, something that plagued us all of last game, but the team really did make good adjustments in the 2nd and 3rd.

We really did adjust well for this game, I felt. If we can make a few more necessary adjustments for Game 3, then I think we should win it. However, we can't be the same Mavericks who got blown out in Game 1 and 2, otherwise, I'm not sure HCA can bail us out.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote