View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #57
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Dallas is just out-manned. They have 3 scoring options: Dirk, Josh, and Terry. Everyone else just needs to play perfect basketball.

Denver's team profile is to produce turnovers by covering the passing lanes. That works against teams that require matchup advantages, like the Mavs. They don't double team, they just jam the passing lanes. That's also a great way to beat a point guard who can't score.

Dallas can't win this series, especially if Josh isn't playing. Let's face it, the first game was close for 3 quarters because Carmelo was on the bench. '

At home, the Mavs can win, but without Josh Howard? Come on. I hope I'm wrong, but I see this thing going 4-1 nuggets at best.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote